Monday, February 22, 2016

Stampin' Up! Birthday Blooms ---- an amazing card to share with you ....

Hello Everyone!

I was browsing the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop participants and came across this amazing card by Connie Collins ......

http://www.constantlystamping.com/constantly_stamping/2016/02/artisan-feb-2.html
To be asked to join the Stampin' Up! Artisan Team, you have to be an exceptional papercrafter.  I think this card definitely falls in that category.  The stamp set, Birthday Blooms, is one of my favourites from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue, and I love how Connie used it on this card.

Here's a picture of the stamp set from Stampin' Up! ....

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/searchresults.aspx&dbwsdemoid=2028928
I really like how the sentiments use different fonts and sizes to make them more interesting. This stamp set comes in traditional wood mount, or clear mount rubber (also available in French).

     Item #140658 (clear mount)  $23.00 (Cdn)
     Item #140655 (wood mount) $33.00 (Cdn)

CLICK HERE to go to my online store and order this great set.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails