Friday, February 26, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - Have A Cuppa card

Hello Everyone!

Every Wednesday morning from 9 to 10:30 am, I volunteer my time at the local seniors club called the Sunshine Club.  These ladies are so much fun!!  They have been inviting me back since sometime in 2008, and it is still the highlight of my week.

Some ladies have been making cards a very long time, and some are brand new to card making.  I love how they open the doors to new comers and make them feel part of the group.  Once a new stamper sits down at one of the tables, I don't have to instruct them very much.  The existing members take over and make sure they make their cards and enjoy themselves.  It can be overwhelming at times, depending on the card we are making, but I hope each of them goes home happy with their accomplishment.

Here is a sneak peek of the Have A Cuppa card we will be making this coming Wednesday morning ....


Why not come and join us if you live in Port Alberni, BC?  I will be back next week with a full picture and list of supplies to make this card.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails