Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Balloon Celebration Bendy Card - Stampin' Up!

Hello Everyone!

I totally forgot to do my blog post for today!  Oh well, here we go.

I did a sneak peek last Friday showing the cards we were going to do in my Technique Class on Monday.  The class was Bendy Cards.  We made 2 of them.  Here is the first one we did.

These Bendy cards are so much fun to make, and they fold down flat to go into an envelope for mailing.  I got a tad carried away with all the pieces on this card.  Sometimes I get into the zone when I am creating and completely lose track of the amount of pieces I put on cards.  Sorry, Ladies who came to my class!  It was a bit intense, but the finished card is amazing!!!

Here's a view from above where you can see the Bendy part.


We did two cards in this class, the second one I cased from Nicole Wilson on Pinterest.  Here is a picture of that card made using the Botanical Bundle from Stampin' Up!.


And an aerial view ....


Here is a list of supplies for the Balloon Bendy Card:

Stamps:  Balloon Celebration, Party Wishes
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Memento
Marker:  Mint Macaron, Wink of Stella - Clear
Paper:  Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper, Window Sheet
Other:  Balloon, Cupcake, Candle, Washi Label punches

I adhered the Bendy part of the Balloon Bendy card to a regular sized card to make it so it opens like normal and you have room to write your greetings inside.  It worked out well, and still fits into the envelope.

I hope you have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails