Friday, January 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! Bloomin' Hearts Die Valentine's Day Card

Hello Everyone!  Today's share is a card we made in my recent get together with the Sunshine Club in our town.  This is a club of over 50 people who gather to do fun things.
About 7 years ago I was invited to the Stamp Craft group to do a card with them.  I started out once a month, then went to twice a month while I was still "working" at my job.  All this time later they are still inviting me back, and I go every Wednesday morning now!
We have grown significantly in numbers as well.  We started out with 6 dedicated ladies who have been making cards for a long time.  Now we have 18 members and still growing.  I have such a great time with them, they are truly an inspiration and all of them have become friends.
This is the card we made last Wed. morning ....


It uses the new Stampin' Up! Bloomin' Hearts dies and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.When cutting this die using glimmer paper, you have to cut from the back side (the white side) because of the thickness of the paper and the delicacy of the die.  Some people I know pull the back cardstock layer off of the glimmer paper, so that would work as well.  I just find that too much bother, I just want to get on with it!!!
Other products in this card include:  
Stamps:  Bloomin' Love
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Real Red
Ink:  Real Red and Blushing Bride (on the inside)
Other:  Large Number dies, Sizzix Brush & Pad set, Happy Heart embossing folder, pearl embellishments and Wink Of Stella - Clear brush

Now I have to come up with a Valentine card for our 3 grand children.  I have so much fun creating cards for them for all sorts of reasons.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails