Friday, November 13, 2015

One Day Mini Stampin' Retreat - Christmas Edition - Card #4

Hello everyone.  I am back today with the fourth card we created at my recent One Day Mini Stampin' Retreat - Christmas Edition.

I just LOVE the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper.  With a little bit of fussy cutting, you get an extra cute image that makes the most wonderful Christmas card ever!  Thank you Stampin' Up! for returning to traditional Christmas images!.

I will be MIA for a couple of days. A whole bunch of us are travelling to Edmonton, Alberta this weekend for the very first ever OnStage Local Event.  Stampin' Up! will no longer be having one convention a year.  They are now doing two each year, and they have gone global.  The main event will be in Brussels, Belgium and for those of us who can't afford that, they are doing local events (two in Canada).  Next week they will post it online for the rest of the demonstrators. 

What is so very, very exciting is that we will be getting our hands on the brand new Occasions Catalogue that will go live on January 5, 2016.  We get to physically touch, hold, drool over, and look at and we also get to pre-pre-order some amazing products.  There will also be new products that we will be get to touch and play with while we are in Edmonton.  We fly out this afternoon, and I am so excited!!!!  I will share what I can, when I can share it.  There are rules I must follow.

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails