Monday, October 19, 2015

Jingle All The Way Bundle Christmas Card #3

In my classes, we usually make 3 different cards.  Participants can choose to make 3 cards (one of each) or 6 cards (two of each).  This is the third card in my Jingle All The Way Bundle Christmas Card Class ....

This one is also cased from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue (page 12).  During the classes I always encourage creativity and say that I provide the supplies and ideas.  What participants make with them is up to them.  Some of the ladies embossed the greeting in White Embossing Powder instead of gold.  It was awesome!

I cut small bits of Daffodil Delight cardstock to fit behind the windows in the village.  It just adds a bit of contrast.  The village is die cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and is so sparkly and blingy in real life.

The hardest part of this card is gluing the gold stars onto the watercolour paper background.  The stars are punched using the Confetti Stars Border Punch.  We used the new Fine Tip Glue Pen.  It lets glue be placed exactly where you want it from a thin needle like tip.  Here's a picture of the glue pen ...


Are you thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  If you don't already have a demo, I would love to help you sign up and become one of my Craft Room Stampers team members.  Email me and we can chat!

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails