Monday, February 2, 2015

January Fun With Blendabilities class card #2


Last post I shared one of the cards we made in my January Fun With Blendabilities card class.  Today I am here to share the second card with you ......



I made 2 versions of this card. The top one uses Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities.  The second one uses Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities.  Then on the second one I took the lightest Coastal Cabana and did some background colouring.  A butterfly from Pappillon Potpourri and a sentiment from Wetlands finishes off the card.  I used Dazzling Details for the body of the butterfly.  Then I used the White Signo Gel Pen to do some highlights in the centers of the flowers.

Colouring is so much fun, and these Blendabilities Markers by Stampin' Up! make it even more fun!  Want to try it?  Join us on Friday, February 27th for my next class.  We will make 2 more cards using these markers.

Have a crafty day ...... 

Here's a list of supplies I used .....

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails