Thursday, February 19, 2015

February Stamp-A-Stack class cards #4

The final card for my February Sheltering Tree Stamp-A-Stack class is Winter.  I added a bit of bling to make it pop.  This is definitely one of my favourite stamp sets, right up there with Lovely As A Tree!
Here's Winter for you ....


Light and fluffy was the theme for this card and it was achieved by using Soft Sky Classic Pad for the snowflakes and the snow.  In the snow I stamped twice before reinking the stamp to get the two levels of ink effect.  And you can never have enough bling, right????
Looks like I made my second Christmas card of the year!  I challenged myself to make a Christmas card a month all year long so when September comes and it's time to start Christmas card classes, I will already have some made and available.These cards were all cased from Patty Bennett. Thanks, Patty!
Supplies I used for this card are listed below ......

Happy Stampin' ......


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails