Sunday, February 15, 2015

February Stamp-A-Stack class cards #3

The third card in my Sheltering Tree series for the February Stamp-A-Stack class is Fall (or Autumn if you prefer) ......


Last fall we drove to the northern part of our province, British Columbia, Canada, for a fall visit with our son and Daughter-in-law.  This was the colour of the trees for the whole trip.  Such a bright fun yellow colour that just made you want to stop the car and jump in the piles.  Each year we make a HUGE pile of leaves in our yard and invite the grandchildren over.  We thuroughly enjoy running and jumping in the pile, then laying down and getting covered.  It is so much fun to be a Gramma, I now have the excuse to do some of the kid activities I loved as a child and no one looks at me funny!!!  Yay for Grandchildren.
The supplies I used are listed below.

Thanks Patty Bennett for these great cards.

Hope you get the chance to do some frivolous activity too!  Happy Stampin' .....
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails