Monday, February 9, 2015

February Stamp-A-Stack class cards #1

The first class I hold each month is a Stamp-A-Stack class.  We get together and make either 3 cards (one of each different card), or 6 cards (2 of each different cards).  The stamp set of the month is Sheltering Tree and that was the theme of February's SAS. The cards were for each season using Sheltering Tree, here is the first card from that class ....


This is the Spring card.  The supplies used are listed below.  For all 4 cards, the only stamp set I used is Sheltering Tree. What a great and versatile stamp set this is, it has something for every occasion you can think of in one stamp set.  It is Photopolymer so very very easy to line up your stamping .

I completely forgot to give credit to Patty Bennett for these great cards!

I hope you get time to stamp today!  Happy Stampin' ....         
 Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails