Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 2015 Stamp--A-Stack cards - #3

Back to share the final card of the three we made in my Stamp-A-Stack class on January 9th ....


I found this one on Pinterest and loved it at first sight.  A complete list of supplies is below my signature.

HERE is a link to my online store for Canadians to purchase Stampin' Up! supplies.
HERE is a link to my online calendar so you can see my upcoming classes and sign up to join us
HERE is a link to my email if you would like to contact me.
I will send you kits for any of the cards I share with you (excluding stamped images).  Just contact me for more information!

The new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue sure has some awesome products in it.  I will begin showcasing these products over the next posts.  I hope you will return to see what I have been creating.

Have a crafty day ...                  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails