Friday, April 25, 2014

One Day Mini Retreat - Project 4 - Mixed Flowers card

Project 4 from my One Day Mini Retreat to share with you today .....


This is basically the card from the online Creative Convention, but I changed the center of the flower as I did not have the stamp set that was suggested.  I sure miss this Sweet Sorbet DSP from the recent Sale-A-Bration from Stampin' Up!  It is now gone, gone, gone, never to return.  Insert Sad Face  :-(((((.

  Stamps:  Up Up and Away
  Ink:  Coastal Cabana
  Paper:  Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Whisper White
  Other:  Paper Doilies, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch

I have been a demonstrator since Oct 2008 and I have never ordered the Crumb Cake envelopes!  I know, GASP!!  I recently ordered them, and I LOVE THEM!!  They are certainly different than envelopes you can buy anywhere else besides the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  They are quite sturdy and a gorgeous colour - just like the Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used one for this card, and now use them for all my cards that have a Crumb Cake base.  Page 162 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue - #107297 - $7.95 for 40 envelopes.  Here is a picture, just click on it to go to my online store .....

Do you like the Whisper White, Very Vanilla or Crumb Cake envelopes the best?  Don't you just LOVE the quality of Stampin' Up! envelopes.  I love to co-ordinate my envelopes with the cards that are inside.  I like thinking of the Post Office people smiling as they sort or deliver them.  Just a little moment for me.  LOL

Happy Stampin' .....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails