Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Open Sea Spinner Card

This was one of my Cool Moves cards in January.


This month's theme for my Cool Moves Card Class was Spinner Cards.  I will share all 3 of them with you over the next 3 blog posts.

This was card #1 - The Open Sea Spinner Card.  I have never made a spinner card before (gasp, I know!!!) When I decided to create 3 of them for my class, I did not know how much fun they would be.  I challenge anyone to pick up one of these fun cards and not spend at least 30 seconds spinning it back and forth.  In Canada, we no longer have pennies, so I had to graduate up in coins.  This one is made with pennies as I managed to scrounge up 2 of them.  The next one, I call Hero Spinner Card, is made with nickels and the third one I used dimes.  They all work well, and there is no difference in the mechanics of the card, or the movement.

  Stamps:  The Open Sea, Gifts Of Kindness
  Ink:  Midnight Muse, Smoky Slate, VersaMark
  Paper:  Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Midnight Muse Patterns DSP
  Other:  2 pennies, 1/2" Circle Punch, Clear EP, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Trimmer

Wait till you see the next two cards, if this one does not spur you to make a Spinner Card, the next two definitely will.

Happy and Fun Stampin' ... ... ... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails