Monday, February 24, 2014

Hardwood Masculine Card

Sometimes masculine cards are more difficult to come up with.  But not with the new Hardwood background stamp by Stampin' Up! ...........


I inked the new stamp up in Soft Suede and stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I added a bit of Retro Fresh Washi Tape on top of some Burlap Ribbon.  I trimmed the sewed edges off of the ribbon so they were narrower and frayed a bit.  I used one of the stamps from Lovely As A Tree that I have never used before. I purchased this stamp set back in Sept 2007 - it was the very first Stampin' Up! stamp set I purchased.  I think I may just use this stamp to make a Christmas card this year!

  Stamps:  Hardwood, Lovely As A Tree, Label Love
  Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party
  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
  Other:  Burlap Ribbon, Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Dauber, Artisan Label punch

I hope you are having a great day.  Try to get crafty sometime today!

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails