Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Halloween Punch Art Card

This is the second card and punch art set we made in my January Punchie Class ....


I had scheduled this last year but had to cancel it.  So the first punchie class of the year I knew I had to bring it back, even tho it is Halloween and that is not for a few months yet!  I found all of these punchies also on Pinterest.  There is so many awesome punch art images there!

  Stamps:  Up Up & Away
  Ink:  StazOn, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
  Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive
  Other:  Circle Dies - largest one, sponge, 1" Circle Punch, Bird Punch

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today.  I hope I have inspired you to do some punching!

Happy Stampin' ..... ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails