Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gifts Of Kindness Sympathy card

This is another Convention Swap card I received .....


This one is by Carol Warrenfeltz.  It took me quite a bit to talk myself into adopting this stamp set.  I have so many floral sets that I thought I did not need to own one more.  But, alas, I did!  LOL  Since then I have used it quite a bit and love it like I knew I would.

  Stamps:  Gifts Of Kindness
  Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe
  Markers:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz
  Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe Pattern DSP
  Other:  Beautifully Baroque EF, Deco Label Die (largest one), Modern Label Punch

I also made this card a few times using Thank You and Happy Birthday as the sentiment.  It is a great all around card.  You could even leave the sentiment off and have it for a note card.

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails