Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Modern Medley Pop 'n Cuts Christmas Card

I got out my Pop 'n Cuts dies and created this lovely Christmas card.


 I cased the front image of this card from someone on the internet.  I think it was from Sandi MacIver but not sure, sorry.

I discovered that you don't have to use the Pop 'n Cuts base to make a card with the Pop 'n Cuts inside.  I cut a piece of cardstock 11 x 4-1/4 for the base.  Then cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock for the inside at 4 x 5" and run it through the Big Shot with the Labels Insert and the Pop 'n Cuts base.  Way too cool and the Gold Foil paper goes really well with the Modern Medley DSP and Real Red ink.
To do the image for the front you stamp the image from Thoughts and Prayers upside down in Old Olive.  Then stamp the ornament stamp from Christmas Collectibles in Real Red and punch it with the co-ordinating Christmas Ornament punch.  That is popped up on dimensionals and a Basic Rhinestone is put in the center. I punched a scrap of Gold Foil paper with the Christmas Ornament punch and put it on the top of the ornament to finish it off. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.
Inside I used the sentiment stamp from Evergreen and stamped it in Real Red.  It is cut out with the Deco Labels Framelits die.

  Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers, Christmas Collectibles, Delightful Dozen, Evergreen
  Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive
  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Gold Foil, Modern Medley DSP
  Other:  Pop 'n Cuts Base and Label Insert, Christmas Ornament Punch, Deco Labels die

Here is the Pop 'n Cuts dies (click on them to go to my web store)  ....

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1429&dbwsdemoid=2028928

Happy Stampin' ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails