Monday, December 9, 2013

Deck The Halls With Christmas Lights

A super fun way to use the Ornament Keepsakes Dies by Stampin' Up!


I cased this card from Mary Fish in THIS post. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it.  The hardest part is getting the string to be just right.  But then I am OCD and it had to be just so. Here is a closer look at the bling on the sentiment.  I used a 2 Way Glue Pen and went over the words then dipped it in Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  Then I used some Dazzling Details on the lights and made them sparkle too. Then I could not resist putting some Red Glimmer paper on there as well.  Blinged up to the max!


  Stamps:  Christmas Messages, Ornament Keepsakes
  Ink:  StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Gumball Green
  Markers:  Basic Black, Real Red
  Paper:  Whisper White, Red Glimmer
  Other:  2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Ornament Keepsakes Die, Dazzling Details

Well almost Christmas Day.  I hope you are all ready.  I am, at least I think I am.  We are not having Christmas dinner at our house this year, so I don't have to do any cooking or prep work.  We are going to share the afternoon and dinner with some of my hubby's family after sharing the Christmas morning with our grand children and their parents!  It is always such a fun time.  Won't be seeing our "youngest" son (which is a funny family joke as our children are twins and were born 2 minutes apart LOL) this year as they moved to northern BC in the summer.  Will miss them terribly, but as they say. I have to put on my big girl panties and suck it up!

Happy Stampin' ....   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails