Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Colour Me Christmas Tree Card

The stamp set Colour Me Christmas was paired with the new Expressions Thinlits Die - Merry - to create this card for you.


Then I popped one of my favourite embellishments on top of the tree - Frosted Finishes.  Oh I will be so very sad to see these awesome blingy embellishments leave us.  I have even seen them made into jewelry - earrings and necklaces.  So versatile.
The Expressions Thinlits Die "Merry" also comes with the words "Thankful" and "Love" and are only available until the Holiday Catalogue retires on January 2, 2014.  They are a bit tricky to use, but if you put some wax paper between the die and your cardstock when you cut it out, the words will just pop out in your hand. And, the best thing?  Well the wax paper stays in so there is no need to use another piece!!!!

  Stamps:  Colour Me Christmas, Merry Little Christmas (I coloured just the word "Christmas" with a Pacific Point marker)
  Ink / Markers:  STazOn, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
  Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Silver Glimmer, Pacific Point, Winter Frost DSP Stack
  Other:  Expressions Thinlits Die, Frosted Finishes Embellishment, Modern Label Punch

Time now to mail my cards.  I am doing something a bit different this year.  I went through my boxes (yes multiple boxes) of saved cards from previous classes and swaps, and I am using all the Christmas cards I have on hand from previous years!  How smart is that?  How sad is that, that I actually have over 125 of them!!!!  LOL

Happy Stampin' ....         

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails