Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Card #3

Hi today I have the third card we made in my first Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class of the year ...


We used two different designs from the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper


This one uses the foil strip pattern .... 


I received this card at convention as a swap.  I must have really loved it as I ended up with a couple of them!  Thank you to Jenn Tinline for this awesome card.  It was a huge hit in my classes.

  Stamps:  Colour Me Christmas, Christmas Messages
  Ink:  VersaMark, StazOn
  Markers:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
  Paper:  Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Winter Frost DSP, Whisper White, Silver Foil
  Other:  Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, White Taffeta Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Star Punch, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Festive Paper Piercing Pack

Such a super fun card!  The next 3 posts will be 2 cards and a Gift Card Holder created with the Pop 'n Cuts dies!  I hope you come back.  If you sign up to receive my posts automatically, you won't miss one.  Just go to the top left hand corner of my blog and sign up.

Happy Stampin' ...  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails