Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack card #1

I start my Christmas Card Classes in September each year.  This is a card from my first class of this year.



This first picture shows the card made using Night of Navy cardstock and White Embossing Powder.


The second picture is a closer view of the trees - Lovely As A Tree is my very favouritest (?is that a word??LOL) stamp set.


In this picture, you can see the bling on the trees.  This is done by using a 2 Way Glue Pen, put glue where you would like the glitter.  Then just pour the glitter over the still wet glue.  Oh my so blingy!


Then I tried it with Silver Glimmer Paper behind the tree image, and used Pewter Embossing Powder instead of the white.  I think the Silver Embossing Powder would be better, but it is such a striking card.
I know I cased this from somewhere, but it was so long ago I forget where or from who. Please email me if you are the originator of this card so I can give you proper credit.

  Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree, More Merry Messages
  Ink:  VersaMark
  Paper:  Night of Navy, Basic White, Silver Glimmer Paper
  Other:  White or Pewter Embossing Powder

Thanks for visiting today, I will be sharing the other 2 cards from my September Christmas Card Class over the next 2 posts.

Happy Stampin' .....         

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails