Friday, October 11, 2013

Lattice Die Butterfly Card Share - Convention Swap

Today's share is another card I received in a swap during the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City in July .....
  

This card was created by Connie LaCroix.  Thanks, Connie, I love this card.  It is so simple, yet so striking.  I decided back in August to use this card in my Easy Stamp-A-Stack at the beginning of September.  Never did I think Stampin' Up! would have the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the matching Bitty Butterfly punch on special if you bought the bundle!  Wow was I ever lucky ...

Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri
Ink:  Basic Black, Primrose Petals
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Primrose Petals Core'dinations
Other:  Perfect Polka Dots EF, Sanding Block, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Lattice Die

I have owned the Lattice Die for quite a while now and have only just started using it.  In September I challenged myself to use some long neglected (but not forgotten) Stampin' Up! products and some little used techniques.  This die was one of the neglected tools.

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails