Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Framed Flowers Card


Using the Best of Flowers stamp set again today ....


With the new Magnetic Platform, using the Stampin' Up! Framelits Dies is so much easier.  The platform is not available at the moment, but as soon as Stampin' Up! gets another shipment, they will be again.  I was so lucky to get mine way back in May, and I can't tell you how much I use this baby.  I will give you more info on it below ....
This card uses the Apothecary Arts Framelits Die with one of the Ovals Framelits dies nestled in the center.  I cut them both out at the same time!  This flower is one of the special ones available in the Best Of 25 Years stamp sets which are being released at the beginning of each month all year long.  This one is May's set, and includes the Hydrangea stamp that I used a few days ago.  The background Pink Pirouette layer is embossed with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.

   Stamps:  Best Of Flowers, Petite Pairs
   Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Midnight Muse
   Paper:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush
   Other:  Apothecary Arts Framelits Dies, Oval Framelits Dies, Modern Mosaic EF, Basic Pearls

This card was surprisingly quick and easy to do.  Specially when I used the Magnetic Platform.  Here is some information on the platform . . . . .

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue - page 184 - Item #130658 - $49.95

Contact me right away if you would like to be on my waiting list to order a Magnetic Platform of your very own!!!

Happy Stampin' ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails