Friday, September 20, 2013

Best Of Flowers Thank You Card


Each month in 2013 Stampin' Up! releases a special selection of stamps called Best Of 25 Years.  This is the March 2013 set - Best Of Flowers ...



 I decided to use the Hydrangea stamp from the set to create some Thank You cards for customers who place orders with me.  I used Wisteria Wonder ink and cardstock for this card.

   Stamps:  Best Of Flowers, Apothecary Art
   Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, StazOn
   Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
   Other:  Finishing Touches Edgelits

Want to own one of my cute Thank You cards for your very own?  All you need to do is place an order through me, or online and designate me as your Demonstrator, and I will send one off to you!

Happy Stampin' ....         

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails