Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Angry Birds Punch Art Card

While I was away this year waiting in airports I became addicted to Angry Birds on my cell phone.  I had to stop myself when we got home, however, boy can time fly when you are playing that game.

Here is a card I made using all of the Angry Birds images.  I did see a similar card on the internet somewhere, but I made this so long ago I can't remember.


And here is the inside of the card that uses the other two images ....


I just love making punch images and these were super fun to do.  Now that I know what Angry Birds is all about, I understand the images!

   Stamps:  Woodgrain background, Stitched Birthday
   Ink:  Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, StazOn
   Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso
   Other:  non SU punch, Word Window punch, Scallop Circle punch (template for clouds), sponge

And here is a picture of how to make the punch images ....



Hope you can read my writing!  If not, email me.
Happy creatin' .... 

3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Super cute punch art! tfs

Alycia said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing how you did it. :)

Cottage Lane Stamper said...

Thank you for sharing this! My grandson will love these in his birthday card next month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails