Monday, May 13, 2013

My Digital Studio Digital Scrapbook Page 1 - Cameron's Book


This is the second digital scrapbook page I created for Cameron's First Year Book .....


This one is also based on a page from James' First Year Book.  HERE is the link to the original page.  Once again I obscured Cameron's face as I promised to my son and DIL.  but you still get the idea.  When I finished James' book, I got his Mommy's calendar she kept of all his firsts, and added them in the journalling areas of each page along with the number.  Of course this one does not have month number as it is just a collage of sorts of his cute little pieces.  I call it the "Piece Page".
I have one more page to share with you, it is the back cover. I am hoping to get some more done in a few days.  Stampin' Up! has a sale on right now for its Print Products from the My Digital Studio Program.  You get 25% off from now until June 15th.  Maybe that will give me time to get a page or two more done, then send them off to the printer and have them as samples for my workshops and classes.  HERE is a link to all that information.

Have a super day and Happy Stampin' ....    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails