Friday, April 5, 2013

Secret Garden Card Share #3


This is the third and final card we made during my recent Flower Stamp-A-Stack.  We used the Secret Garden Bundle to create 3 awesome cards ......


Each one of these cards would have been so much fussier and time consuming if we had to hand cut out all the flowers.  I am so happy Stampin' Up! is coming out with more and more stamps that have matching dies!

Stamps:     Secret Garden (stamp set and dies bundle #131100 - $52.95 wood or #131099 - $44.95 clear)
                 Word Play (#120308 - $51.95 wood, #120651 - $35.95 clear)
Ink:            StazOn, Lucky Limeade
Markers:    Pink Pirouette, Summer Starfruit
Paper:        Whisper White, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Other:        Honeycomb EF (#129378 - $9.95), Ovals Framelits dies (#129381 - $32.95), Little Leaves
                  Die (#114511 - $6.95), Dazzling Details (#124117 - $3.25)

I love making flower cards, they are so bright and cheerful.  They brighten your day when it is yucky and wintery outside.  Now spring is here and our weather is getting warm and sunny.  But I will still be making flower cards, just can't stop!

Happy Stampin' .... 

3 comments:

Candy said...

I like all 3 Glenda, but this might be my favourite :o)
Hugs, Candy

Myrna said...

Gorgeous card.
I fell in love with the Secret Garden bundle. It is going to get a lot of use for sure.
Myrna

Deborah Smart said...

Hi Glenda! I love your Secret Garden card - beautiful colours!
I wanted to stop by and say 'Thank You!', for being part of the LNS Treasure Hunt. Wonderful demo's like you are what makes the Hunt is a success, and fun for our customers.
Thanks again,
Deborah at www.stampandcreate.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails