Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vintage Feminine Birthday Card


This is a very "girly girl" card.  Sometimes I love making fussy type cards.


I know I cased (or got inspired by) this card from somewhere on the net, but unfortunately I did not write down whom .  If this is your original creation, email me so I can give you proper credit.

   Stamps:  Apothecary Art
   Ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
   Markers:  Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade (R)
   Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchangment DSP (R), Poppy Parade (R)
   Other:  Victoria Crochet Trim, Labels Framelits, Itty Bitty Flower punches, Curly Label Punch, Basic
             Pearl

What is your favourite type of card to make?  CAS (clean and simple), Fussy, Vintage, Bold and Bright, other kind????  Comment below and let me know.

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails