Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Graduate Owl Punchie Image

A perfect card for that awesome Graduate in your life!!!


This was such a fun card to make.  The background is the now retired Wonderfully Worn background stamp, and I inked it in VersaMark, then used the Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder. I love sparkles.  I hand cut the tree trunk and branch, and the sentiment was computer generated.

Stamps:  Woodgrain Background, Wonderfully Worn Background (R)
Ink:  VersaMark, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke
Other:  Irridescent Ice EP, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Little Leaves Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Graduation Owl Punchie

Here is the how to page for the Graduate Owl punch image ....

Hope you get a chance to create your own Graduate Owl punchie image.  If you do, email me a link or picture, I would love to see your creations!

Stampin' Smiles ....               

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails