Monday, March 18, 2013

Fresh Vintage Sympathy Card - Cased


I was asked twice last week to create some Sympathy cards.  Here is one I have not shared with you yet.  It was cased from Sandi MacIver over at Stamping With Sandi.


I looked at all the cards I have not blogged yet and realized that a lot of the stamp sets have been retired.  but I am sure there are lots of us out there that still have them in our stash.  I was asked a few weeks ago if I keep all of my retired Stampin' Up! stuff.  Well, I keep all the inks, reinkers, and paper.  The ribbon I am learning to share with others along with the buttons.  There is only so much room in my crafty space!  As for the stamps, I keep the ones I become attached to, or the ones I think that I will use in the future.  Which means I don't get rid of a lot of them!!!!!

   Stamps:  Fresh Vintage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
   Ink:  Real Red, Soft Suede
   Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding

Not too many supplies for this card and it is real quick to make up.  For one of those days when you need a Sympanth card right away.  Boy I hate those days.  Do you have Sympathy cards in your stash? 

Stampin' Smiles:                 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails