Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Bunny card share


Just in time for Easter, I have a cute Easter card to share with you today.

This card uses some retired stamp sets, but they are favourite ones of mine that I won't be getting rid of any time soon.  The tree - Season Of Friendship - is so versatile that I can't imagine not having it in my arsenol of stamps.

   Stamps:  Season Of Friendship, Forest Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
   Ink:  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
   Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade DSP
   Other:  Square Lattice EF, Itty Bitty flower punch, Basic Rhinestones, Small Oval (the retired one)

I punched out a Small Oval (the retired one) in Melon Mambo, cut it in half lengthwise and used it to frame the Whisper White one that has the sentiment on it.  Boy I wish Stampin' Up! would bring this punch back, I really miss it.  I use it a lot on cards, as well as when making my Punchie Images.  What punch would you like Stampin' Up! to bring back????  Have a super Easter Weekend!

Happy Stampin' .... .....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails