Friday, February 8, 2013

Turtle Punch Image and Free Tutorial

What is more cuter (ha love that grammer!) than a cute little turtle? This punch image is quick and easy to do.



And here is a picture of the How To page for Tessa the Turtle:
To make the grass that Tessa is swimming through I used the Inspired By Nature stamp (now retired but still in my arsenal).  Then I punched some Soft Suede cardstock with the Horizontal Slot punch (which is also retired but still loved by me) and adhered them to the grass to look like bull rushes.
Card Supplies I used:
   Stamps:  Inspired By Nature (R), Loads of Love (R)
   Ink:  Gumball Green #126861, StazOn Black #101406
   Paper:  Whisper White #100730, So Saffron #105118, Pool Party #122924, Wild Wasabi #108641, Soft Suede #115318
   Other:  Modern Label Punch #119849, Word Window Punch #119857, Horizontal Slot Punch (R)

Do you like to make punch images as much as I do?  Leave me a message if you are a punchie addict like me!  Would you like to see more?
Happy Punchin' 

1 comment:

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE, Glenda!
Thanks for showing us the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails