Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink Pad - Stampin' Up!

I have had a lot of inquiries from my customers about the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink Pad by Stampin' Up!  Today I will share with you a card I made using this ink pad.


I used the Illuminate Ink Pad for the background of this card.  It was in the Holiday Catalogue, but it is still available. I inked up the En Francais background stamp and stamped it on Basic Black cardstock. This ink only shows up on darker cardstock as it adds a shimmery opaque look to any stamped image. The floral image is from Field Flowers and I stamped it in VersaMark then embossed it in Silver Embossing Powder.  Then I added some Champagne Shimmer Spritz.  I made my own using Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and 70% Rubbing Alcohol (1 oz R Alcohol to 20 drops Shimmer Paint) in a spritz bottle

   Stamps:  En Francais #109521, Field Flowers #122760 (W) #122762 (C)
   Ink:  Illuminate Ink Pad #126857, VersaMark #102283
   Paper:  Basic Black #121045, Gumball Green #126840
   Other:  Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz #116806, Silver Embossing Powder #109131, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon #126848

Have you tried this ink pad yet?  Leave me a message and tell me if you like it or not.  Love to hear from you.

Happy Inkin'  ...   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails