Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Christmas Ornament card

Christmas once again!  I am super busy with Christmas Card Classes. This is one I made up but not doing a class on.  I thought I would share it with you today.
First emboss the front panel, then adhere the emobossed panel to the Real Red layer.  Next using the Apothecary Accents Die cut out the middle of both panels together.  I cut out a Red Glimmer and a Whisper White ornament using the Holiday Ornaments Die, sandwiched a piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine between the two layers and attached it to the back of the Real Red layer so it is floating.  The ends of the sentiment layer are punched with the Blossom Punch.  I love using my punches for different applications.
   Stamps:  More Merry Messages
   Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red
   Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Red Glimmer
   Other:  Apothecary Accents Dies, Holiday Ornaments Dies, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Banker's Twine, Real red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Blossom Punch
Thanks for visiting, see you next time .....
Happy Stampin' .....        

1 comment:

Candy said...

VERY pretty, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails