Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Here is a really cute gift card holder I made last year for Christmas.  I cased it from Dawn Griffith.  It uses the now retired Stocking Punch. I was sad to see that one go, but then I am always sad when Stampin' Up! retires punches.  They are my favourite "tool" and I use them all the time.

Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes (also retired but still in my stash!), Stitched Stockings (R)
Ink:  Baja Breeze
Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Silver Glimmer
Other:  Sticky Tape, Whisper White envelope, Round Tab Punch (R), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Stocking Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Eyelette Border Punch

I will be doing a class on making this gift card holder in November if you would like to join us.  Have a super day ...

Happy Stampin' ..... 

1 comment:

Waseem said...

like the idea and gift card..what if use Gift Card envelopes for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails