Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Layered Heart Anniversary Card

This was cased from Sandi MacIver I changed it a bit to make it my own.  It is our DS and DDIL's anniversary and this will be their card.  I just have to stamp the sentiment on it yet.  I used Silver Glimmer Paper and spritzed it with Gold Smooch Spritz to make it the lovely golden colour.  Now I would just use the new Champagne Glimmer Paper.
   Stamps:  Floral Background (R)
   Ink:  Pretty In Pink
   Cardstock:  Baxic Black, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Silver Glimmer Paper,
   Other:  Hearts Framelits, Addorning Accents Embossing Folder and matching Die, Hearts Edge Punch (R), Finial Press Embossing Folder (R), Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon (R), Gold Smooch Spritz (R), Gold Glass Glitter, Whisper White Satin Ribbon (R), Sending Love Pretty In Pink Brad (R)
Thanks for visiting,  I'll be back soon, hope you can make it too!

Happy Stampin'            

1 comment:

Candy said...

It is a beautiful card Glenda!

Been looking at all the work you have been making lately.
It's all been great!

Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails