Saturday, December 10, 2011

Photo Frame Note Pad #2

All set up for the Craft Fair and ready to go!  Another note pad to share with you today. 


Here is a closer look at how it stands.  Remember this is one of those plastic photo frames that are very cheap ....

More retired DSP (I think I have a "bit" to use up from past catalogues, LOL).  I added a cute pink and silver owl to this one to match the bling on the paper.  Then added some white branches for him to sit on.  The flower in the background kind of looks like a moon, don't you think?
More tomorrow, and when I get a chance I will give you some dimensions, supplies and a recipe.
Hope to see you at the craft fair at the Cup and Saucer Eatery, 4505 Victoria Quay, Port Alberni, BC.
Happy Stampin' ......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails