Monday, December 5, 2011

Black and White Sympathy and Prayers

Hi, I am back, finally.  I have not created a card or project in a few days now, so I have not posted.  I want this blog to be stamping related, so I won't be posting day after day of just information.  My commitment to you!  You may see stretches of time without a post, but I hope you will understand.
Today's card is a sympathy card.  Not the typical type of card you want to be making at this time of the year, but sometimes they are necessary .....


This one will help you see all the bling I put on it.

Stamps:  Petite Pairs
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Other:  Ribbon Lace Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta
Twenty more sleeps until the big day.  I know our Grandson is getting very excited!  I hope you are well on your way to being ready.  If Christmas is not your holiday, I hope your December is going well too.
Bye for now, and Happy Stampin' ......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails