Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Been A Prepping Day ...

No card to share with you today.  We had a Grandson James day today and I have been preparing for my Christmas Tag classes.  James came over this morning and him and I went for a really LONG bike ride.  Well it was long for him!  He rides a bike called a Strider Bike which has no peddles.  He just pushes himself along with his feet and sort of glides on the bike.  He is very fast on it and we had a super bike ride.  Then Grampa got some more gravel for the driveway and James helped Grampa and Uncle Charlie spread the gravel out.  He has a huge ride on Tonka Dump Truck and he kept filling it up and dumping it while the bigger boys were shovelling and using the wheelbarrow.  After a very big dinner we took him home, where I bet he was in bed asleep within half an hour.  He was tuckered out.
Then Gramma hit the craft room and continued preparing for the classes.  Here is a couple of pictures ...

I made 160 eyeballs in the past 2 days!  The eyeballs from the Owl Builder Punch, 3 layers, Black, White, Black.  Very tiny time consuming pieces.
Then I cut the cardstock, and punched the owls and owl vests (not shown here but there are a lot of them).
I hope to get some quality card making time tomorrow.  I will be spending some time at the local Field Of Honour tomorrow remembering all the soldiers that have fought for our country.
Happy Stampin' .....   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails