Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thank You Fish

I saw this fish made with the Build-A-Blossom stamp set a long time ago.  Sorry, but I can't remember who originated it, but if you email me I will give you proper credit of course!
If you look close you can see that it sure shines a lot!  I spritzed the Whisper White cardstock for the fish image layer as well as for the sentiment layer, with Frost White Shimmer Spritz.  I love using the spritzes, but had forgotten about making the spritz with the Frost White Shimmer Paint until a customer asked me if you could make the spritzes with the other Shimmer Paints as well as the Champagne Mist!  Thank you for reminding me. 
Stamps:  Build-A-Blossom, Best Friends Forever, Very Versatile
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Other:  Frost White Shimmer Spritz, Decorative Label punch, Basic Rhinestone

If you are wondering how I make the spritz, here is the recipe:
   1 ounce of 7 Rubbing Alcohol (do not use the 99% as it turns the mica in the paint to a globby mess)
   18 to 20 drops of Shimmer Paint (page 203 main catalogue, Items #116806 Champagne Mist, #116854
        Frost White, #116807 Platinum, $7.95 per bottle.

Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails