Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunflower Shaker Card

Still coming up with ways to use all the sizes of frames from the Stampin' Up! Shaker Frames.  These are brand new in the Holiday Mini Catalogue - page 38, Item 124155, $5.95 for a package of 36 frames!  Here is my latest card using the frames ....

I had some sugar beads in my stash so that is what I used for inside the shaker frames this time.  The first flower I made is the smaller one on the bottom and I did not use the Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the Soft Suede piece inside, but when I made the bigger one, I did and I like it better.  These frames are impossible to get apart once you attach them to cardstock or window sheets!  Believe me I tried, LOL.
Stamps:  Inspired By Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink and Markers:  Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Punches:  Fancy Flower, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, Small Oval (retired, darn), 1-1.4" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer
Other:  Circles #2 Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Sugar Beads, Window Sheet, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Polka Dot Embossing Folder
I had a question earlier about how I punched out the Window Sheet.  Some of the punches don't work at all on it (eg: the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle).  But the Fancy Flower does, the Ornament does, the circles do.  I just sandwich the Window Sheet in some regular copy paper before I punch it, and it worked real well.
Happy Stampin' and I hope you give the Shaker Frames a try, they are real fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails