Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Aviary Thank You card

I have another Black and White creation for you today, with a great way to use the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch ....
I used the new Pewter Embossing Folder for the bird cages and they look like metal.  They are hand cut out and popped up.  The sentiment is stamped onto the Whisper White layer.  I punched out a strip of Whisper White and a strip of Basic Black using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and layered them so they are slighly offset.  Great shadow effect.
Stamps:  Aviary, With All My Heart
Ink:  VersaMark, Basic Black
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Gun
Last Thursday when we were in Tofino there was a spectacular sunset and I thought I would share one of the pictures with you ....
Happy Stampin' .....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails