Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stocking Builder Punch Hobby Horse

Yesterday I showed you a Reindeer made from the Stocking Builder Punch (Holiday Mini Catalogue Page 34, Item #124095 - $22.95).  Today I have a Hobby Horse for you that I also made out of this punch ....
I punched the "head" out of Soft Suede cardstock, then I used my bone folder and curled the cardstock both ways until it started to separate the layers.  I pulled apart the cardstock exposing the inside that looks like suede, then I glued the layers back together with the suede sides out.  Voila a realistic looking horse!  Think I will try one of the reindeer this way too, soon.  The eye is punched out of basic black cardstock using the smallest eye part of the Owl Builder Punch and the mane, forelock and bridle are all hand cut.
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Other:  Stocking Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch

UPDATE: here is the blog post by Patty Bennett where I saw both of these images

Happy Stampin' ......    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails