Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blender Pen Technique Card

Later in the month I am having a workshop and the hostess asked if I could do some small technique cards using a list of  Stampin' Up! products she provided me with.  The first card I created uses Blender Pens, Texture Plates and Chalks .....
I showcased three different ways to use the Blender Pen.  First (the top 3 flowers) uses Chalks to colour the flowers that were stamped with StazOn ink.  Second (the bottom 3 flowers) uses Classic Ink Pads to colour the flowers that were stamped with StazOn ink.  And finally, the bird is stamped in Classic Ink - Rich Razzleberry - then the blender pens are used to pull colour from the stamped lines to colour the image.  I used Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz on the background (will show them how to make their own spritz) and one of the Texture Plates is used (the small dot one) to put texture on the background, but you can't see it in the picture.
A lot is packed into a small card, but I think they will enjoy making it and playing with Blender Pens.
Happy Stampin' .....    

2 comments:

Ann said...

So beautiful for a little card, love how you did all the flowers, and that bird. Love that you used the Razzleberry. Hope your doing well. Hugs

MarieK said...

Cute card! It's so funny I too just had my blender pen out and coloured with inks on a project! Maybe the blender is making a comeback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails