Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank You Cards - CASEd card

I cased this card from Chat W at Me My Stamps and I.  I chaged it a bit, and made it into my August Thank You cards for customers who place an order.  You can follow the link to see Chat's version, and here is mine....
I really like how Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz go together.  I made a "few" of these and it took me a couple of hours to cut out the flowers and the leaves.  Each flower has 2 layers and each card has 3 leaves!  But I like fussy cutting as my class attendees can tell you!
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Thank You Kindly
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock:  Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Other: dimensionals
Happy Stampin' and I hope you have a great day!           

1 comment:

Ann said...

Nice clean card, I'm lovin' that Poppy Parade. Hope your doing well. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails