Saturday, August 20, 2011

No stampin' today .....

I don't have any stamping to show you today.  I am on another trip with my hubby.  This time we are in Victoria.  It takes me quite a while to pack up treasures from my craft room to bring with me so I can make cards while in our trailer.  This time I brought some stamp sets that needed to be assembled.  The new clear mount stamps are wonderful and they can be used as is right from the package.  But I like to put the printed image on each stamp to make it easier for my class participants to know which stamp to use.  Before I put the image on the stamp I cut around it as close as I can to the printing.  This allows a ring of the cling foam to make direct contact with the acrylic block and it tends to cling to the block better.  It takes quite a while to do this, but sometimes this type of work is great for an evening in front of the TV.  Along with this, if a stamp set comes in 2 clear mount cases, I always put it all into one case (storage issues you know!).
So here is a picture of the stamp sets I mounted tonight.  I can`t show you the front of the packages and the images, but here is a picture of the spines ....
I will be creating some Christmas cards while I am here.  This is a picture of the rubble left over from mounting the images onto the stamps .....

So much fun!!!  Tomorrow I will be creating and have something to share with you.
Happy Stampin`and enjoy your weekend.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails