Saturday, June 4, 2011

June Thank You Cards - the second one

Yesterday I posted one of my Thank You cards for June, and today I have the second one for you....

This one is also made from the Petite Pansies Simply Said Card Kit pieces I received in my grab bag.
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Confetti, Because I Care (sentiment)
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock:  Close To Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Other:  Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon
Don't forget the Last Chance Lists have come out and we are bidding a fond farewell to lots and lots of stamp sets, ribbons, papers, wheels and accessories.  You can order yours through me by emailing me or shopping through my online webstore.  I hope to hear from you soon.
Happ Stampin' ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails