Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some New Thank You Notes

Today I created the latest batch of customer Thank You notes to go in with my latest batch of orders.
This Fabulous Florets set is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite sets.  Right now it is my "go to" set when I want to create something quick and stunning.
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Occasional Quotes (sentiment)
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Concord Crush
Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Dimensionals (yup that's it, not much else on this one)
I see I stamped the sentiment crooked!  Bummer, oh well, they are hand made after all.  LOL
Tomorrow we move from the wonderful Okanagan Valley - West Kelowna, to North Vancouver. I am excited to be visiting the "lower mainland" of B.C. for the next 4 days.  I forsee IKEA in my future and maybe a visit or two to some crafty stores.
Bye for now, it may be a day or two before I get back to you.    

1 comment:

Ann said...

Glenda, I love this the simplicity of it makes it so beautiful, and raising the flower was a great addition. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails