Monday, April 18, 2011

Nature Silhouettes Grad Card

Yesterday I shared with you a grad card I made using the 2 Step Owl Punch (HERE is that post).  Today I have another grad card for you using the same colour scheme, but this time I used the Nature Silhouettes stamp set and a brayered background. ......



I brayered Perfect Plum in the sky area, and Pear Pizzazz in the ground area using a 1-1/4" circle mask for a moon.  Then I stamped the tree and grass from the stamp set in Basic Black.  Then I put sticky notes on top of what I already stamped, and stamped the grass part of the tree and grass stamp again to make the grassy area longer.  Finally I stamped the buck in Basic Black.  I did not like that it did not stamp solidly, so I went over it with my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker.  This filled it in completely, but it also made him stand out more than the tree and grass, which was a bonus!  The sentiment is computer generated.
Stamps:  Nature Silhouettes
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Cardstock:  Brilliant Blue (retired), Brushed Gold, Whisper White
Other:  Brayer, Backgrounds 1Texture Plate
This week is Grandchildren Week, they will hold your hand only a little while, but your heart for a life time!!!!

Happy Stampin' ...................  

3 comments:

Ann said...

So beautiful, he looks so regal standing there. Hugs, Rea

Unknown said...

Love this card!
~Shawnie
CardsByShawnie.blogspot.com

Wanda said...

Beautiful card Glenda; I always wanted this stamp set, but still have not purchased it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails