Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Very Vanilla Floral - CASEd card

I cased this card from Darlene McCallum in THIS post, I don't have the set she used, so I improvised with the ones I have.  Here is my version ... .... .....
I used the same colour scheme as Darlene, I absolutely love that Stampin' Up! has come out with more colours of Seam Binding ribbon.  This one is Rose Red and it coordinates perfectly with the Rose Red Vintage Flower Adornments.  The new Framed Tulips Embossing Folder is so versatile, it can be used for a number of different shapes.
Stamps:  Frames With A Flourish (retired), Tiny Tags flower and sentiment
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Rose Red
Other:  Rose Red Seam Binding, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Vintage Flower Adornment
Although I really like cards with lots of layers on them, I also am in love with cards that have only one colour other than the neutral.  They are so peaceful and calming.
Thanks so much for your visit today and Happy Stampin'    ......   Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Candy said...

Absolutely LOVE this one, Glenda!!
It is really beautiful :o)
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Oh, love this card! So elegant, and love all the white space! Hugs, Rea (Bet you wondered what happen to me.) Sometimes I just have a hard time keeping up with life. Ha!

Sandy said...

I don't think you can get any prettier than this!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails